May 10, 2010

Cute Little Kids


These are just a few of the pictures we took of my little brother, little sister, niece, and my baby boy for my mom. Jillena did a great job, especially since they did not want to cooperate. Cameron is also teething so that didn't help any either. I don't have any of the pictures Liesl took yet but will post them when I get them. Thanks again Jillena I hope we didn't make you want to run away and never take pictures of kids again! :)

Cameron 10 months
I love that you can see my little guys teeth coming in.
Devin 2
Madi 3
Jason 5
I love all the kids so much. They can be a handful, but they are all really sweet kids. We are all so blessed that they are in our lives!

2 comments:

  1. They are so darling...I showed Pam Cameron's pic with his gums showing and we both agree that he is a doll! Those pictures (all of them) are very cute!

    ReplyDelete