May 10, 2010

Dixie and Kyron


Ky and I met while we were working at Walmart. I was working in the deli and he was in TLE. He had a friend in the bakery and kept asking about me. Well finally one day we were both in the backroom and he got enough nerve to talk to me. I was so funny he walked by really fast and then turned around and asked if I worked in the bakery and I told him I was in the deli. He said "oh OK." And walked away. He he turn around again "By the way my name is Kyron" HAHA! Needless to say I thought he was kind of a dork. :) Soon after that we started just hanging out with a group of friends. We would stay out all night and ride 4 wheelers, watch movies, or just talk (well everyone else would talk but Ky, it was like pulling teeth to get him talking)He finally asked me to diner and we had a nice time, even though we had everyone calling or texting us the whole time. After that we were dating for just about 6 months when he ask me to marry him. Even though it wasn't a perfect day (there was a lot going on with both sides of our families) it was one of the best days of my life. We were married September 20, 2008 in Solomon Arizona. It wasn't exactly what we pictured but that is perfect cause our life is never how we picture it. Some how everything finds a way to work itself out! We headed to Tucson after our reception and woke up the next morning and headed to San Diego, California! We spend that evening at Mission Beach, we walked the boardwalk, played black light miniature golf, shopped, and played in the ocean! The next day we headed to the San Diego Zoo. We both love going to zoos and always wanted to go there. And the following day was Sea World! We had so much fun on our Honeymoon. I am so glad Ky pulled it off, with help from Mando and Branden. We didn't even know if we were going on a honeymoon, but we are both so glad we did! We are planning to go back for our 5 year anniversary. I can't wait to take Cameron with us this time (and who knows maybe there will be another little one with us too)

1 comment: